Imagine a trip, somewhere far away from your office and emails, in the heart of nature, surrounded by mountains and lush forests, where you can nourish your mind and body with daily yoga and meditation, have fresh organic vegan and vegetarian farm to table food, float in a Himalayan crystal salt swimming pool, indulge in daily routines of self care, massage and aromatherapy, ride your bicycle through the hills and explore the fields, day dream in centuries old temples and...
You're invited to close your eyes, hop on that flight, and let us do the rest!
Gift yourself a week in the hills of Northern Thailand, reset and recharge ahead of the Spring equinox and let your self care support “ Rapha House”, a non profit organization committed to ending the trafficking and sexual exploitation of children.
I’ve learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.
WHEN: March 15th - March 22nd. 2020
WHERE: I know you deeply care for the environment, we do too! That's why we're staying at the Muse Flower Spa, a serene eco friendly gem with farm to table organic food, in the heart of the northern hills of Thailand.
WHAT'S INCLUDED: Almost everything!
- 8 days & 7 nights stay
- 3 delicious vegetarian / vegan meals per day, buffet style
- Airport pick up/drop off
- One 60 min Spa treatment
- Crafted workshops: Yoga Nidra, Essential oil anointing and...
- Daily yoga & meditation
- Visit to the elephant sanctuary
- An immersive day of temples and cultural experience
- Discount on additional SPA treatments
- Unlimited access to the Himalayan Crystal Salt pool
- Free bicycles to ride in the country side
- All transports to designated activities, entry fees and cultural guide
- Free WIFI (For your extended relaxation time, Wifi is only available in common areas not in the rooms)
Complimentary ionized, chemical-free pure drinking water, herbal tea
WHAT'S NOT INCLUDED WITH YOUR PAYMENT:
- Airfare: The only thing you're planning!
- Additional Spa treatments (Don't forget you'll have a discount)
- Shopping and additional sightseeing
- Additional transportation for personal activities
- Laundry service (Available on demand)
- Other food and snacks purchased from the cafe
The $500.000 deposit is non refundable and non-transferable.
- Cancellation before February 1st, 2020:
You'll forfeit your deposit of $500.00 plus a cancellation fee of $100.00.
The remainder of your payment will be refunded to you.
- Cancellation on or after February 1st, 2020:
You'll forfeit ALL your money.
This cancellation policy is strict and firm. We recommend that you purchase cancellation/travel insurance to protect your investment.
Please, do not make any travel arrangements before receiving confirmation of registration.
Life is either a daring adventure or nothing at all.
$1850.00 Per person - EARLY BIRD (September 1st - December 15th 2019) paid in full
$2350.00 Per person - FULL PRICE (Registration will close FEB 15th st 2020)
$1550.00 Per person - EARLY BIRD (September 1st - December 15th 2019 ) paid in full
$1950.00 Per person - FULL PRICE (Registration will close FEB 15th 2020)
$500.00 non refundable and non-transferable deposit to secure your spot
Final payment in full is due no later than February 15th, 2020
*** If you're choosing a double occupancy and you want to share it with your BFF, lets us know upon registration, and will make sure you're in the same room. If you're traveling alone, will choose a great roommate for you.
I'm a photographer, educator and entrepreneur, who to travel, drink coffee, practice & teach yoga. My passion is to empower every single person I meet with the tools I have so they can empower others. I never leave the house without my essential oils and have an endless appetite for learning something new!
I'm super passionate about supporting women around the world, standing up for animals rights and caring for our one and only planet earth. My mission is, taking daily steps to make the world a better place.
As you grow older you will discover that you have two hands, one for helping yourself, the other for helping others.
Together we can end the trafficking and sexual exploitation of children ONE child at the time.
Founded in 2003, Rapha House continues to rescue and rehabilitate children, while bringing them to lasting freedom. Love • Rescue • Heal, is more than a slogan, It’s a way of life at Rapha House. After more than a decade of growth, Rapha House is now an international safe house program which has won the favor of the governments in the countries in which it works. It is an organization which practices excellence in the standards of caring for children who have been rescued from these traumatic situations.
The Rapha House model is to find native people who are qualified and passionate about combating the issues of child slavery and sexual exploitation in their own countries, and equipping them to combat on behalf of these children.
Rapha is a Hebrew word which means “healing.” And healing is the heartbeat of Rapha House.
You can support their mission from around the world by making a direct donation. Click below to learn more.
OUR MISSION IS TO END THE TRAFFICKING AND SEXUAL EXPLOITATION OF CHILDREN - ONE CHILD AT A TIME - THROUGH AFTERCARE FOR SURVIVORS, PREVENTION FOR THE VULNERABLE, AND AWARENESS FOR ALL.
USEFUL TRAVEL INFORMATION
- Weather: Average 75- 80 F and 70% humidity. Nights are fairly cooler, so it’s useful to have a shawl or/and jacket.
- Currency: The official currency is Thai Baht (1 Baht = 0.030 USD). Major credit cards are accepted in most places.
- Visa: U.S. citizens carrying a tourist passport do not require a visa to enter Thailand. The passport must have at least six months validity remaining to be allowed entry. Upon entry, Thai immigration officials will place an immigration stamp in the passport permitting a 30-day stay in Thailand. For other nationalities please visits www.thaiembassy.ca/en/visiting-thailand/visas/general-visa-info
- Airport : Mae Fah Luang, Chiang Rai International Airport
- Time zone: GMT+ 7
- Check-in: between 2 to 9pm (guests should arrive before 9pm)
- Check out: Noon
- Visiting religious temples in Thailand require proper clothing, such as clothing covering the knees and shoulders.
- Please bring your personal toiletries, natural insect repellent, and sunscreen.
- Smoking is strictly prohibited in all guests and private residential areas of Muse flower Retreat & Spa, including in the gardens.
- Please refrain from bringing or drinking any alcoholic beverages in your room, as it may disturb your, as well as other guests’ detox and meditative progresses.
- Suggested night Programs: The night Bazaar (open every night)