WHAT IS IT?
A retreat. A learning opportunity. A time for self-care. A generous contribution to a local non profit.
Imagine a trip, somewhere far away from your office and emails, in the heart of nature, surrounded by mountains and lush forests, where you can nourish your mind and body with daily yoga and meditation, have fresh organic vegan and vegetarian farm to table food, float in a Himalayan crystal salt swimming pool, indulge in daily routines of self care, massage and aromatherapy, ride your bicycle through the hills and explore the fields, day dream in centuries old temples and...
YOU ARE INVITED TO CLOSE YOUR EYES, HOP ON THAT FLIGHT AND LET US DO THE REST!
YOU SUPPORT: THE CENTER FOR GIRLS
In 1997, fresh out of a training on sexual abuse prevention with the foundation of women in Chiang Rai, Nunnaree Luangmoi, was inspired to devote her life to this work and created the Center for Girls. Nunnaree has been living and working in Chiang Rai Province fighting for women’s rights and against human trafficking and the commercial sexual exploitation of children for the past 20 years.
Center for Girls’ mission is to work within the Chiang Rai Province to empower women and children, reduce instances of gender-based violence (GBV), and educate the populace about human trafficking issues. CFG seeks to prevent the Commercial Sexual Exploitation of Children (CSEC) and all forms of abuse against children. The center for girls is committed to create sustainable participatory projects that equip people in the surrounding communities with the necessary life skills to become independent leaders who strive towards human rights for all, regardless of gender, age, race, ethnicity, nationality, religion, or socioeconomic status.
We are so honored and thrilled to join forces with the center for girls during our stay in Chiang Rai and support their mission.
You can also support their mission from around the world by making a direct donation to the center.
- Weather: Average 75- 80 F and 70% humidity. Nights are fairly cooler, so it’s useful to have a shawl or/and jacket.
- Currency: The official currency is Thai Baht (1 Baht = 0.030 USD). Major credit cards are accepted in most places.
- Visa: U.S. citizens carrying a tourist passport do not require a visa to enter Thailand. The passport must have at least six months validity remaining to be allowed entry. Upon entry, Thai immigration officials will place an immigration stamp in the passport permitting a 30-day stay in Thailand. For other nationalities please visits www.thaiembassy.ca/en/visiting-thailand/visas/general-visa-info
- Airport : Mae Fah Luang, Chiang Rai International Airport
- Time zone: GMT+ 7
- Check-in: between 2 to 9pm (guests should arrive before 9pm)
- Check out: Noon
- Visiting religious temples in Thailand require proper clothing, such as clothing covering the knees and shoulders.
- Please bring your personal toiletries, natural insect repellent, and sunscreen.
- Smoking is strictly prohibited in all guests and private residential areas of Muse flower Retreat & Spa, including in the gardens.
- Please refrain from bringing or drinking any alcoholic beverages in your room, as it may disturb your, as well as other guests’ detox and meditative progresses.
- Suggested night Programs: The night Bazaar (open every night)