A women only retreat for the busy entrepreneur
Asha & Women Agents of change
February 23rd - March 2nd
Chiang Rai, Thailand
Day dreaming about a relaxing trip and no time to plan one?
Is your inner conversation on repeat with one sentence, " NO ME TIME" ?
Wished you could take time off, look after yourself and make a difference in the world at the same time?
Imagine a trip, somewhere far away from your office and emails, in the heart of nature, surrounded by mountains and lush forests, where you can nourish your mind and body with daily yoga and meditation, have fresh organic vegan and vegetarian farm to table food, float in a Himalayan crystal salt swimming pool, indulge in daily routines of self care, massage and aromatherapy, ride your bicycle through the hills and explore the fields, day dream in centuries old temples and...
You are invited to close your eyes, hop on that flight, and let us do the rest!
Gift yourself a week in the hills of Northern Thailand, reset and recharge ahead of the Spring equinox and let your self care support “ Center for girls”, a non profit organization fighting for women’s rights, human trafficking and the commercial sexual exploitation of children.
While in Chiang Rai
You'll arrive and we'll have dinner together. Your next 6 days, all perfectly planned out, with each day carrying a theme to serve you and your time in the best possible way. Yoga and meditation, organic vegetarian and vegan food, massage and essential oils, creative workshops, cultural adventures and...
Day 1 - Settling
Day 2 - Empathy
Day 3 - Identity
Day 4 - Service
Day 5 - Awe
Day 6 - Rituals
Now you're all recharged and inspired to go back home, use your daily self love rituals, get involved with organizations and causes you care for, take time for YOU, and join us for the next experience!
Fancy seeing the full outline of your time in Chiang Rai? Click HERE.
Sign up and we'll do the rest!
WHEN: February 23rd - March 2nd. 2019
WHERE: You care deeply for the environment, we do too! And that's why we're staying at the Muse Flower Spa, a serene eco friendly gem in the heart of the northern hills of Thailand.
WHAT'S INCLUDED: EVERYTHING!! Well almost everything.
- 7 nights of accommodation starting February 23rd
- 3 delicious vegetarian / vegan meals per day, buffet style
- Airport pick up/drop off
- One 60 min Spa treatment
- Crafted workshops
- Daily yoga & meditation
- Visit to the center for girls
- Visit to the elephant sanctuary
- A full day of temples and cultural experience
- Discount on additional SPA treatments
- Unlimited access to the Himalayan Crystal Salt pool
- Free bicycles to ride in the country side
- All transports to designated activities, entry fees and cultural guide
- Free WIFI (For your extended relaxation time, Wifi is only available in common areas not in the rooms)
Complimentary ozonized, chemical-free pure drinking water, herbal tea
- $2100.00 EARLY BIRD (September 15th - November 20th) paid in full
- $2500.00 November 20th - January 8th (Registration will close 4:00 pm EST)
- $500.00 non refundable and non-transferable deposit to secure your spot
- Final payment in full is due no later than January 8th, 2019 (roughly 45 days prior to retreat start)
WHAT'S NOT INCLUDED WITH YOUR PAYMENT:
- Airfare: The only thing you're planning!
- Additional Spa treatments (Don't forget you'll have a discount)
- Shopping and additional sightseeing
- Additional transportation for personal activities
- Laundry service (Available on demand)
- Other food and snacks purchased from the cafe
The $500.000 deposit is non refundable and non-transferable.
- Cancellation before January 8th, 2019:
You will forfeit your deposit of $500.00 plus a cancellation fee of $100.00.
The remainder of your payment will be refunded to you.
- Cancellation on or after January 8th, 2019:
You will forfeit ALL your money.
This cancellation policy is strict and firm. We recommend that you purchase cancellation/travel insurance to protect your investment.
Please, do not make any travel arrangements before receiving confirmation of registration.
AS YOU GROW OLDER YOU WILL DISCOVER THAT YOU HAVE TWO HANDS. ONE FOR HELPING YOURSELF, THE OTHER FOR HELPING OTHERS.
THE CENTER FOR GIRLS
Empowering others to empower themselves.
In 1997, fresh out of a training on sexual abuse prevention with the foundation of women in Chiang Rai, Nunnaree Luangmoi, was inspired to devote her life to this work and created the Center for Girls. Nunnaree has been living and working in Chiang Rai Province fighting for women’s rights and against human trafficking and the commercial sexual exploitation of children for the past 20 years.
Center for Girls’ mission is to work within the Chiang Rai Province to empower women and children, reduce instances of gender-based violence (GBV), and educate the populace about human trafficking issues. CFG seeks to prevent the Commercial Sexual Exploitation of Children (CSEC) and all forms of abuse against children. The center for girls is committed to create sustainable participatory projects that equip people in the surrounding communities with the necessary life skills to become independent leaders who strive towards human rights for all, regardless of gender, age, race, ethnicity, nationality, religion, or socioeconomic status.
We are so honored and thrilled to join forces with the center for girls during our stay in Chiang Rai and support their mission.
You can also support their mission from around the world by making a direct donation to the center.
I'm a photographer, educator and entrepreneur, who loves to travel, practice and teach yoga, bake banana bread on my free time, never leave the house without my essential oils and have an endless appetite for learning something new!
I'm super passionate about supporting women around the world, standing up for animals rights and caring for our one and only planet earth.
My mission is, taking daily baby steps to make the world a better place. .More about Nousha
I'm an executive coach, leadership programs and retreats faculty, and organizational advisor.
One of my core beliefs is that a change agent's individual journey towards wholeness is critical to addressing today's global challenges - be that change agent an organization's leader, a social activist for change, or a parent wanting to raise a child for a better future.
I'm particularly passionate about the role and power of women to support the evolution of global mindsets, social systems and models of economic impact.More about Dorian
LET'S DO THIS!
We can't wait to spend our time with you.
- Weather: Average 75- 80 F and 70% humidity. Nights are fairly cooler, so it’s useful to have a shawl or/and jacket.
- Currency: The official currency is Thai Baht (1 Baht = 0.030 USD). Major credit cards are accepted in most places.
- Visa: U.S. citizens carrying a tourist passport do not require a visa to enter Thailand. The passport must have at least six months validity remaining to be allowed entry. Upon entry, Thai immigration officials will place an immigration stamp in the passport permitting a 30-day stay in Thailand. For other nationalities please visits www.thaiembassy.ca/en/visiting-thailand/visas/general-visa-info
- Airport : Mae Fah Luang, Chiang Rai International Airport
- Time zone: GMT+ 7
- Check-in: between 2 to 9pm (guests should arrive before 9pm)
- Check out: Noon
- Visiting religious temples in Thailand require proper clothing, such as clothing covering the knees and shoulders.
- Please bring your personal toiletries, natural insect repellent, and sunscreen.
- Smoking is strictly prohibited in all guests and private residential areas of Muse flower Retreat & Spa, including in the gardens.
- Please refrain from bringing or drinking any alcoholic beverages in your room, as it may disturb your, as well as other guests’ detox and meditative progresses.
- Suggested night Programs: The night Bazaar (open every night)