From Lion's Breath To Every Damn Day!
She was seating in what felt like the most uncomfortable position in the world, pulling her tongue as far out as possible and roaring on every breathe. That was my first intro to yoga, I was about 9 years old, watching my aunt through the crack of her bedroom door, practicing yoga and what I later learned the “Lion’s breathe”. It was mesmerizing, she seemed so powerful but yet so peaceful, I was obsessed! However it only took me a good 20 something years later, to actually get started. Off course I was jumping in a yoga class, here and there to relax and stretch, specially after intensive trainings and exercises, but that was really it.
Things started to change though, after my cancer treatment, I needed to heal, my body was weak and I had zero stamina. My friend suggested that I join her for a yoga class, and I thought, well I guess I can try that, worst case scenario, I’ll stay in child’s pose for the whole class, and that my friend was the beginning of the rest of my life!
The secret; keep showing up on that mat, everyday damn day!
READY FOR A DOWN DOG?
- A free 30 minute consult prior to your first class.
- One on one sessions in the privacy of your home.
- A practice designed specifically for you, based on your goals and within your desired time frame.
- Your curated practice can be booked as a single session or packages of 5,10 or 20.
- No need to go anywhere, stretch it out in your work space.
- A free 30 minute consult
- Mixed level and creative flows, designed to keep you and your team inspired and uplifted.
- Classes can be booked with monthly packages of 3 or 6 months.
- Join me around the world. The women only retreat for busy entrepreneurs in Thailand, Feb- March 2019, is currently open for registration. Click here to learn more